Your use of this website constitutes your agreement with the Terms and Conditions as stated below. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions, close this website immediately.
By submitting the order form or payment, you confirm that you fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between prowriterz.com and you.
In these Conditions:
“Website”: means www.prowriterz.com.
“Company”, “We”, “Our”: means prowriterz.com.
“Conditions”: means the standard Terms and Conditions stated in this document as well as any other terms agreed between a Customer and the Company in writing.
“Services”: means the provision of writing services by the Company according these Terms and Conditions.
“Product”: means the written text produced by the Company, which can be a paper, an article, a press release, or any other document ordered and paid for by a Customer.
“Customer”, "Client", “You”, “Yours”: means the Customer who places an order with the Company and whose order and the payment for it are accepted by the Company.
Products and Services
- Academic Writing – an original academic paper drafted by freelance writers who transferred all rights and ownership regarding the Services to the Company. Academic papers provided are for personal non-commercial use only. Company retains the full copyright.
- The Customer is not permitted to pass an academic paper off as their own, as they do not hold the copyright to the paper. All academic papers delivered to a Customer are for research and/or reference only. Company does not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any Customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. Customer agrees that an academic paper delivered to them is provided only as a model, example document for research use, and any text and/or ideas from our document that they borrow, reference, refer to, or otherwise use in any way in their own original paper must be properly cited and attributed to this Website.
- Website Content – text, edited or written, intended for publication on websites that is drafted by freelance writers who transferred all rights and ownership regarding the Services to the Company.
- Text for publication on websites is transferred to a Customer who has the right to use the content in any way, including though not limited to distributing, publishing, reproducing, and amending. Text for publication on websites becomes the intellectual property of the Customer.
- Editing and Proofreading – review of a document provided by a Customer that involves making revisions to and providing suggestions about content of a document with a focus on flow, overall readability, and accuracy of language.
- Copywriting – copywriting materials drafted to promote a person, an idea or a product/service such as sales letters, promotional articles, produced by freelance writers who transferred all rights and ownership regarding the Services to the Company.
- Copywriting materials purchased are transferred to a Customer who has the right to use them in any way, including though not limited to distributing, publishing, reproducing, and amending. Copywriting materials become the intellectual property of the Customer.
Money Back Guarantee
- The Customer will provide the Company clear order instructions and ensure that all facts about the Order are accurate. The Company will cooperate fully with a Customer, whereas a customer will use reasonable care to make the Product as successful as it is expected from a competent company.
- To be considered by the Company, a refund request must be provided by a Customer within 7 days after delivery of the Product in a written form either by e-mail or through the Customer Admin Panel. Upon expiration of the stated above timeline, a refund request will not be considered by the Company. All refunds are provided as stated in these terms or at the discretion of the Company.
- If a Product is delivered with delay, price will be recalculated towards a new deadline, given that the Product price is dependent upon a certain delivery option, and the difference in price between the ordered and the final deadline will be refunded. The Company will not be held liable and will not satisfy a refund claim should any one of the following occur:
Discounts & Points
- Seasonal offers provided by the Company can be applied on a per order basis and are not cumulative. A Customer may choose to make use or ignore a discount offer. A request to refund a discount will not be satisfied by the Company.
- Points provided by the Company can be applied on a per order and per customer basis and are not cumulative. A Customer may choose to expend or ignore the available Points. The Points may be used to cover a maximum of 50% of the Product total. Points are not refundable.
- As part of the fraud prevention policy, a Customer may be requested to pass a verification procedure which may involve confirmation of billing or order related information over the phone or in a written form. The verification procedure is initiated by the Company within 2 hours after receipt of the payment confirmation by the Company. Inability of a Customer to pass the verification procedure in a reasonable time, within 2 hours after receipt of the payment confirmation by the Company, may result in a delay of delivery of a completed Product.
Inconsistent Instructions/ Lack of Instructions
- A customer agrees to provide full and complete order instructions, including all of the necessary additional files, materials and access credentials, required for a successful completion of the order. By default, an order will be paused right after the payment is made, if the Customer indicated that they’re going to provide additional materials for the order. This is done to ensure that a writer can start working on the order with all of the required materials and information at hand. Work on a Customer’s order will not be started until all of the necessary additional materials are provided. As soon as that happens, the Company will resume the order and take the necessary steps to assign an appropriate writer for it. The Customer verifies that the order’s status depends on the timely delivery of the additional materials, required for the writer and that the Company can’t start working on the order until all of the instructions are provided.
- A Customer agrees to undertake reasonable efforts to provide clear, concise and straightforward order instructions. Contradiction in order instructions may result in a delay of the Product delivery. The Company will take the necessary steps to verify the instructions with the Client. The work on the order may be stopped while the instructions are being clarified. The Client will not hold the Company responsible in case if there were clarifications required for any of the order instructions and this delayed the final delivery of the order.
Reasonable Support and Co-operation
- A Customer acknowledges that inability to provide instructions or guidance during the provision of the service may delay the delivery of the completed Product and Company cannot be held liable for this delay. It is recommended to check the e-mail from time to time to address any questions that a freelance writer might have when working with the Product. Inability to check the messages and provision of incorrect contact phone number may result in a delay in delivery of a completed Product.
Obscure or Rare Sources
- If fulfillment of an order requires usage of obscure or rare sources that are not readily available to the general public, a Customer agrees to provide the materials or access credentials, required to access the materials within 2 hours after receipt of the payment confirmation by the Company. Inability to provide the materials within the set timeline may result in a delay in delivery of a completed Product.
- If a Customer chooses to request a revision under the Free Revision Guarantee, a freelance writer will require extra time to deliver the completed Product. The case will not be regarded as late delivery under the Money Back Guarantee.
- A Customer acknowledges that a freelance writer is allocated to complete a project once an order has been paid. Inability to provide payment upfront once an order form on the Website has been filled out and a certain delivery deadline by a Customer selected may result in a delay in delivery of a completed Product. The ordered deadline is only set off once we receive the payment and all of the required instructions for the order.
- If a customer chooses to give extra time to a writer to deliver a Product, a new extended deadline is set based on which lateness, if any, is calculated.
No Plagiarism Guarantee
- Prior to delivery of a Product to a Customer, a Company scans completed work for availability of duplicate copies online. If plagiarism in the work is detected, the work is revised.
- If a Customer detects plagiarism in the completed Product, the Company agrees to refund the order in full. The Company pledges to return 100% of the order total, if the Client is able to provide sufficient proof of plagiarism in the paper. This may be: an independent plagiarism report with links to the plagiarized work, a report by the Client with links and appropriate annotations for them that can clearly articulate the plagiarism claim by the Client.
- Use of standard expressions and similarity in references cannot be regarded as a case of plagiarism and will be excluded from the plagiarism estimate detected in the Product. In cases when the plagiarism estimate is minor or when it is reasonably obvious that the plagiarism has been detected as a result of a software mistake, No Plagiarism Guarantee will not be applied. Customer agrees that the Company’s decision as to the exact plagiarism estimate detected in the Product is final.
Order Cancellation Initiated by a Customer
- A Customer agrees that a freelance writer is allocated to a project once an order has been paid. Due to a specialized nature of the service, refunds will be given only in the cases stated in these terms. In other cases, a refund or a discount is provided solely at the discretion of the Company.
- An order can be cancelled at any time prior to submission of payment.
- If an order has been paid for, but a freelance writer has not been allocated to a project, whereas a Customer informed that they wish to cancel an order, a refund of 80% from the total amount paid by a Customer will be provided.
- If an order has been paid for and a freelance writer has been allocated to a project, whereas a Customer informed that they wish to cancel an order a refund of 40% from the total amount paid by a Customer will be provided.
Amendments to Completed Work/Free Revision Guarantee
- Company agrees that if a Customer believes that the work delivered does not meet the initial instructions provided or the guarantees as set out on Company’s website, a product can be amended free of charge. A revision request must be provided in a written form either by e-mail or via the Customer Admin Panel within 14 days of the delivery date. If more than 14 days have passed from the delivery date, it is assumed that a Customer is satisfied with the product received and is not eligible for a free revision.
- Revision time needed for a freelance writer to correct the work is excluded from the initial order deadline. A freelance writer might require extra time to deliver the completed work, which may be granted at the discretion of a Customer.
- If revision instructions do not fall within the initial order instructions or contradict the initial order instructions, or more than 14 days have passed from the completion date, a Customer can have the Product revised for a nominal fee that is set on an individual basis depending on the scope of work involved.
Fees and Payment
- Company’s charges for the services provided are shown on the Company’s website. If a Customer requires a type of work that cannot be classified as a regular type of services provided on Company’s website or if a Customer requires their completed Product to be amended in a way that is inconsistent with the initial order instructions, a Company may set own rate for delivery of the Service.
- A Customer is invited to pay for the order in advance, given the Company is reasonably confident that it is able to allocate a freelance writer to deliver the Product. If payment in advance has been provided, but the Company was not able to allocate a freelance writer to deliver the work a full refund of the payment made in advance will be provided.
- If a Company agrees to provide a refund to a Customer, whether full or partial, the refund will be provided using the credit or debit card used by the Customer to submit the initial payment.
- If a Customer made a direct deposit to a Company’s bank account (Wire Transfer) or submitted payment via PayPal, the Company will offer a choice of refund via PayPal or a credit towards a future order to be placed by a Customer.
- All refunds are provided as stated in these terms or at the discretion of the Company.
Delivery of a Completed Product
- Upon completion, a Product is delivered to the e-mail account that was used by the Customer when registering on Company’s Website. A product will also be available for direct download from the Customer Admin Panel.
- If a Customer does not receive a completed Product by the deadline, they agree to contact the Company to work with them to overcome the technical difficulties, if any, where a representative will assist them and help to receive the Product.
- Company will not be liable for any delays or technical problems in delivery of the Product resulting from any malfunction of Customer’s mail-server or Customer’s Internet Service Provider.
Privacy and Security
- The Company agrees that it will not disclose any information provided by a Customer when placing an order except for occasions when it is required by a lawful authority, and/or to pursue any fraudulent transactions.
Third Party Links
- The Website or Company staff may provide links to other websites or resources. The Company cannot be responsible for availability of these resources and does not approve, certify or sponsor the linked sites. Customer acknowledges that the Company is not responsible for damage or loss, direct or indirect, resulting from the use of the linked sites.
Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any indirect, direct, special, punitive, incidental, consequential damages or losses arising from the use of the Website or the Product delivered.
- You acknowledge and agree that We may unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions. We recommend You reviewing these Terms and Conditions from time-to-time as any such changes will be reflected in this section of our Website.